If you have any additional FAQs, please use the Contact Form
Why is my Universal Remote Control not working?
If your Universal Remote Control stopped controlling your volume, or changing your channels, try resetting your cable box. Cable box updates usually happen in the middle of night, sometimes they need a little nudge to finish the update.
- If a client calls and they say that certain buttons on their remote are not working like the power button, volume buttons, channel buttons, or guide, we always have them reset their directv or cable box. Resetting means physically disconnecting power to the unit for 1 minute. Push the hard reset buttons on the cable or directv box, or call your provider and they can reset the box.
- Please note that the cable box does not reset/reboot by turning the power button off and on. You have to do a hard reset.
If you’re still having issues, or need more assistance, don’t hesitate to give AIC a call!
How do I adjust Sonos SUB levels?
- For PC select Settings > Room Settings. For Mac select Preferences > Room Settings
- Under Room Settings, choose the room associate with the SONOS SUB. It should look something like Name of the Room (+SUB)
- Select Advanced Audio > SUB Settings
- Choose one of the following:
- To turn OFF or ON: hit SUB then switch toggle to ON or OFF
- To adjust SONOS SUB levels: Use the slider indicator to increase or decrease the volume of the SUB.
(Note: You can do the same as above on your Android or iPhone under Settings.)
How do I update Apple TV software?
It’s important to update Apple TV software.
If you don’t have your Apple TV set to auto update, then follow these three simple steps!
- Select Settings > General > Update Software. Your Apple TV will check for an available update; if one is available, a download message should appear.
- Click Download and Install to start the download process.
- Do not unplug your Apple TV while it’s downloading. The Apple TV status light may flash slowly during the update, or while it is restarting. This is normal.
How to add Sonos music source?
Adding a Sonos Music Source is very simple. Follow these three steps!
- Open your SONOS app on your computer and select Manage > Service Settings > Add New Service Setting.
- Scroll through the list and select what service you want downloaded.
- You can then create an account, or enter your information if you have an existing account.
View more FAQ’s here!
Do I need a new home theater?
We pride ourselves on custom and creative solutions without breaking the bank.
AIC will review all of your existing equipment to see what can be integrated into your upgrade, so that you minimize the cost impact. Our main goal is to ensure your home theater is exactly as you envision. We’ll review your goals and make suggestions. We’ll also check to see if some equipment can be rotated and used in alternate locations.
View some of our new home theater projects!
What is Spotify and why do I need it?
Spotify is a great service that you can use on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more.
Since there are millions of tracks on Spotify, you can find the right tunes for working out, partying or relaxing, and your music is right there for you. Spotify is social so you can browse through your friend’s music, or check out the playlist of a celebrity.
You can listen for free, or you can subscribe so that you can download all and take your music with you.